About Antioch Community Federal Credit Union
Find out more about us
Our credit union was organized in the year 1959 by a group of co-workers who all lived and worked for the City of Antioch. These six men and two women joined together depositing one share of $5.00 to start E.C.A. (Employees of the City of Antioch) Federal Credit Union. Charter members include: Herbert M. Remus, Robin A. Mandeville, Ethel Lampley, John H. Rosswalter, Charles H. Dickinson (who was the first book-keeper and manager), Charles K. Barnum, Walter Bramhall and Elmer J. Thomas.
In 1999, ECA Federal Credit Union was granted a Community Charter and therefore, had to change the name to something more appropriate to reflect the Community Charter. ECA Federal Credit Union became Antioch Community Federal Credit Union.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PRESIDENT / CEO
LOAN REVIEW COMMITTEE